Southern Caribbean Getaway
March 21 - 28, 2021
March 21 - 28, 2021
Imagine eating breakfast, lunch, or dinner with spectacular views and surrounded by the friendly locals and culture of Puerto Rico, Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire, St. Lucia and St. Kitts….
The Southern Caribbean is truly a magical place in the sea that should definitely get more attention.
Go explore this historical place and try out some delicious mouthwatering Caribbean food, relax at the spa in the middle of the day (if you that’s what you want), and shop to your heart’s content! Also, you can’t forget about laying in the sun at the beach!
The Norwegian Epic is loaded with amenities including a wide variety of bars, lounges, and dining options (including authentic French cuisine and the first churrascaria at sea). Plus, you’ll experience the most original entertainment at sea, including Priscilla, Queen of the Desert — The Musical. And for guests sailing with their families, choose from a whole lineup of events and activities everyone can enjoy. With our exclusive Freestyle Cruising®, you don’t have to do it all, but you can if you want to.
7 NIGHT SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE ITINERARY
Sunday, March 21 - Sunday, March 28, 2021:
- Sunday, March 21: San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Monday, March 22: Fun Day at Sea
- Tuesday, March 23: Oranjestad, Aruba
- Wednesday, March 24: Willemstad, Curacao
- Thursday, March 25: Kralendijk, Bonaire
- Friday, March 26: Castries, St. Lucia
- Saturday, March 27: Basseterre, St. Kitts
- Sunday, March 28: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Full Package Includes
- 7 Night aboard Norwegian Epic Cruise Ship
- All meals (excluding specialty dining) and non-carbonated drinks
- Open Bar*
- Let Me Plan It Meet & Greet
- Champagne Fun Cruise & Snorkel Deluxe Excursion (Bonaire)
- Kukoo Island Tour & Beach Getaway (Aruba)
- White Hot Party
- Pretty in Pink Pool & Hot Tub Party
- Late Night Cocktails & Conversations
- Great Gatsby Cocktail Party and Dinner
- Let Me Plan It host on-site
- All taxes, port charges and more
On a Norwegian cruise, your stateroom is your place to relax and recover from your day. When the day is done, once you’ve had your fill of fun, you’ll head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night. No matter which kind of room you choose — whether you’re thinking of a simple Interior or Ocean View, or going grand with a Balcony or Suite — you’ll find yours a well equipped to help you wind down the day. Whether it’s day or night, all staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for complimentary room service.
An interior stateroom most affordable way to experience Norwegian Epic, without cutting even a single corner in the comfort department. With an Interior stateroom you’ll get a full private bathroom, complimentary 24-hour room service, your choice of bed size and layout (2 twin beds or 1 king) all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
Balcony StateroomsBalcony staterooms are proof that while it’s great to be on a cruise vacation. Being able to walk out onto your balcony whenever you want to feel the sea breeze is definitely something you would want to experience. And any time you’re in your Balcony stateroom aboard Norwegian Epic, you’re just steps away from the outdoors by way of your private open-air oasis. Designed for kicking back al fresco, you’re in for some amazing ocean views… views so stunning you’ll just have to feel ‘em to believe ‘em. They include two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed, a sitting area and additional bedding to accommodate one more. These staterooms feature curved walls, a unique bathroom treatment where every area is separate, including the shower and a modern vanity sink.
Reserve Your Trip Today
$1414 per person
based on double occupancy
$1884 per person
based on double occupancy
$100 per person deposit
$320 per person payment due by 7/10/2020
Payment balance due in full by 11/10/2020
Join us on this Southern Caribbean Getaway! Contact us at [email protected] or (224) 848-6006 to book your next adventure.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Service charges and/or gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Excursions (unless included in package above)
- Transportation to San Juan, Puerto
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Email [email protected] for travel insurance options.
- Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- Please contact us for details on accommodations with more than 2 person per cabin.
On this sailing, the group will have upgraded amenities to include a beverage package and dining package. The Beverage Package will include unlimited open bar. The dining package will allow you to dine at specialty restaurants on the ship.
- A valid passport book is required for this trip.
- When making your reservations, you will have 3 payment options. 1: Pay in full at time of registration. 2: Pay the specific amounts listed above by deadlines. 3: Sign up for a monthly payment plan.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via email.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan option, you will receive notices when your payment is due.
- Full payment is required no later than your final payment due date. Travel confirmations, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 21 days or earlier prior to travel. A hardcopy of your travel document will be mailed out 14 days before trip departure.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Let Me Plan It of all email address changes.
- Only Inside and Balcony Cabins are available for group booking. If you would like an Studio, Oceanview Cabin or Suite, please send an email to [email protected] and be prepared to make a $250 per person deposit (deposit fee can change).
Terms & Policies
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- $320 of the trip cost is non-refundable 30 days after the trip has been book, the remaining amount of the balance paid will be refunded based on vendor policy.
- A valid passport book is required.
- There is a $50 per person cancellation fee.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments.
- You are responsible to keep Let Me Plan It informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.