8 Best Things to Do in Jamaica!
Get ready, 'cause Jamaica's got it all - from coffee tours to river rafting, and everything in between!
1. Tour the Blue Mountains: The Blue Mountains are located in eastern Jamaica and are known for their beautiful scenery and coffee plantations. The area offers hiking and cycling trails, as well as the opportunity to learn about the production of Jamaican coffee.
2. Visit Kingston: Kingston is the capital and largest city of Jamaica, and is home to a number of cultural and historical attractions. These include the Bob Marley Museum, the National Gallery of Jamaica, and the Devon House mansion.
3. Go rafting on the Rio Grande: The Rio Grande is a popular spot for rafting and offers a variety of routes, ranging from easy to challenging. The scenery along the river is beautiful and the experience is both exciting and relaxing.
4. Visit the Negril Cliffs: The Negril Cliffs are located on the western coast of Jamaica and offer breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. The cliffs are a popular spot for sunset watching and are also home to a number of bars and restaurants.
5. Take a tour of a rum distillery: Jamaica is known for its rum, and there are a number of distilleries that offer tours and tastings. These tours provide a unique look into the history and production of Jamaican rum and are a fun way to learn about the country's cultural and economic history.
6. Go snorkeling or diving: Jamaica is home to a number of coral reefs and underwater shipwrecks, making it a great destination for snorkeling and diving. The crystal-clear waters and abundant marine life make for an exciting and memorable experience.
7. Visit the Blue Lagoon: The Blue Lagoon is a natural lagoon located in Portland Parish that is known for its crystal-clear waters and beautiful surroundings. It is a popular spot for swimming and relaxation, and is also home to a number of restaurants and bars.
8. Visit Dunn's River Falls: Located in Ocho Rios, Dunn's River Falls is a popular tourist attraction that features a series of waterfalls that flow into the sea. Visitors can climb the falls or swim in the pools at the base of the falls.
Book your trip to Jamaica now and let the good times roll!