5 Off the Beaten Path Destinations to Visit in 2019
• This island nation is most popular for its beaches
• Also, famous for its spices and spice gardens. These spice gardens offer tourists memorable visits to various spice plantations in Sri Lanka.
• Mirissa Whale Watching
• Yala National Park is home to Asian elephant its, leopards and a variety of beautiful local birds
• Located around four miles away from the majestic coastlines of southern Portugal
• Recognized for its wines, this wine producing region hosts wine-tastings and guided tours at local vineyards
• Luxurious hotels nearby boast breathtaking views and access to numerous golf courses and spas
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
• Climb Dunn’s River Falls, One of Jamaica’s famous waterfalls
• Try your hand at bobsledding through the rainforest at Mystic Mountain
• Brush up on your golf game at one of the amazing golf courses nearby
• Swim with the dolphins at Dolphin Cove Limited
• Or lounge at the beach and work on that golden tan
• Known as a country of special beauty, moderate climate, a rich and interesting past which stretches back to ancient times of tasty and healthy food paired with intriguing wines.
• Istria is a historical oasis of positive energy
• Slavonia is known for its continental anti-stress therapy
• Medical tourism is a huge part of Croatia’s economy
• Known as the pearl of the Mediterranean and unique in many ways
• You will find mild beaches, clear lakes, fast rivers and gorgeous mountains
• Take a long walk before breakfast along the Adriatic coast, have lunch on the banks of Skadar Lake or enjoy an evening hike in the mountains after dinner
Ready to for 2019? Check out our trips for next year, who knows? You may start crossing things off your bucket list with us! https://www.letmeplanit.net/current-promotions
Feel free to book a consultation today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our mailing list https://mailchi.mp/18acc6786652/newsletter and receive a Free Packing Tips PDF.