There's no better place to ring in the New Year than at
sea -- with a festive countdown party, midnight balloon drop and a champagne
toast! What could be better than ending the year in Jamaica and beginning the
year in Grand Cayman?
Norwegian Breakaway is ready to whisk you away to your best vacation yet. Take a Caribbean cruise and swim with dolphins, climb the steps of Dunn’s River Fall, or just enjoy relaxing days as you sail along. Named Best Cruise Ship for Families by USA Today, there’s something on board for everyone. Breathe in the fresh ocean air and connect with the sea like never before along The Waterfront, a quarter-mile oceanfront promenade lined with restaurants, bars and spectacular views. Indulge in more than 25 dining experiences, including three new, dedicated seafood venues. And enjoy dazzling Broadway performances - Rock of Ages, Burn the Floor and Cirque Dreams & Dinner Jungle Fantasy. Norwegian Breakaway offers magnificent amenities at sea.
7 Night CARIBBEAN CRUISE ITINERARY
- Saturday, December 28: Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida
- Sunday, December 29: Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas
- Monday, December 30: At Sea
- Tuesday, December 31: Falmouth, Jamaica
- Wednesday, January 1: George Town, Grand Cayman
- Thursday, January 2: Cozumel, Mexico
- Friday, January 3: At Sea
- Saturday, January 4: Orlando, Florida
Full Package Includes:
- 7 Nights aboard Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Ship
- Accommodations in the cabin of your choice below
- Broadway style entertainment, shows and comedy clubs
- All White Party
- Black and Gold Cocktail Party and Semi-formal dinner
- Onboard NYE Party
- Group Excursion (Optional and at the cost of passenger)
- All meals (excluding speciality dining) and non-carbonated beverages
- Access to bars and lounges
- Activities include: Aqua park, casino, kids club, teen club, golf driving net, fitness center, and more
- All taxes and port charges
- Let Me Plan It Swag Bag
On a Norwegian cruise, your stateroom is your place to relax and recover from your day. When the day is done, once you’ve had your fill of fun, you’ll head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night. No matter which kind of room you choose — whether you’re thinking of a simple Interior or Ocean View, or going grand with a Balcony or Suite — you’ll find yours a well equipped to help you wind down the day. Whether it’s day or night, all staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for complimentary room service.
An interior stateroom most affordable way to experience a cruise, without cutting even a single corner in the comfort department. With an Interior stateroom you’ll get a full private bathroom, complimentary 24-hour room service, your choice of bed size and layout (2 twin beds or 1 king) all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
Balcony staterooms are proof that while it’s great to be on a cruise vacation. Being able to walk out onto your balcony whenever you want to feel the sea breeze
is definitely something you would want to experience. And any time you’re in your Balcony stateroom aboard Norwegian Breakaway, you’re just steps away from the outdoors by way of your private open-air oasis. Designed for kicking back al fresco, you’re in for some amazing ocean views… views so stunning you’ll just have to feel ‘em to believe ‘em. The balcony stateroom is also allows you to chose your configuration.
Reserve Your Trip Today
$1257 per person
based on double occupancy
$1487 per person
based on double occupancy
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Service charges of $14.99 per person, per day (except in The Haven and Suites) excludes guests 2 and under. Service charges can be prepaid. Email [email protected] to add prepaid charges to your trip.
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to Orlando, Florida
- Transportation from airport to cruise port
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Email [email protected] for travel insurance options.
- Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- Triple occupancy = three persons to a room
- Quad occupancy = four persons to a room
- Each person in a room will have his or her own bed. Couples will have one king bed.
- Traveling on a Norwegian cruise requires a valid driver’s license and certified birth certificate or a valid U.S. passport. We strongly recommend traveling with a valid passport.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select a payment plan option.
- If you choose monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Please note you should begin looking for flights 9 months before event. Let Me Plan It can assist you with purchasing your flights, email us at [email protected].
- We strongly suggest to find a flight to get you into Orlando no later than 11AM. You should arrive to the cruise port and ship no later than 1PM. No exceptions! We highly recommend arriving in the Orlando a day early to prevent any issues with missed or delayed flights.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via email.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Let Me Plan It of all email address changes.
- Only Inside and Balcony Cabins are available for group booking. If you would like a Studio, Oceanview or Suite, please send an email to [email protected] and be prepared to make a $250 per person deposit (deposit fee can change).
Terms & Policies
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- A valid passport is recommended but you can also cruise with a certified birth certificate.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments.
- You are responsible to keep Let Me Plan It informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.