A week away from the hustle and bustle
Sugary White Sands…
Crystal Blue Waters…
Entertainment available all over the cruise ship.....
Your favorite book in one hand…
And your favorite drink on the other.Yep! That can be you!
Take advantage of this getaway to enjoy the pool and spa, dine at fabulous restaurants, try your hand at go-kart or relax with a book in the Observation Lounge, take in a broadway style production, enjoy the onboard amenities that the Norwegian Cruise Lines have to offer. Plus, get to experience each port by offboarding, shopping, sightseeing, and much more! Enjoy vacation experiences that will delight your senses and calm your soul on Norwegian Bliss.
7 NIGHT MEXICAN RIVIERA CRUISE ITINERARY
- Sunday, January 10: Los Angeles, California
- Monday, January 11: Fun Day at Sea
- Tuesday, January 12: Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Wednesday, January 13: Mazatlan, Mexico
- Thursday, January 14: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Friday, January 15: Fun Day at Sea
- Saturday, January 16: Fun Day at Sea
- Sunday, January 17: Los Angeles, California
Full Package Includes:
- 7 Nights aboard Norwegian Bliss Cruise Ship
- Accommodations in the cabin of your choice below
- Broadway style entertainment, shows and comedy clubs
- All White Party
- Open Bar*
- Sunset Sail & Cocktails
- Code Blue Pool Party
- Let Me Plan It Swag bag
- Let Me Plan It Meet & Greet
- Late Night Cocktails and Conversations
- Activities include: Aqua park, casino, kids club, teen club, fitness center, and more
- All meals (excluding speciality dining)
- Access to multiple bars and lounges
- All taxes and port charges
On a Norwegian cruise, your stateroom is your place to relax and recover from your day. When the day is done, once you’ve had your fill of fun, you’ll head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night. No matter which kind of room you choose — whether you’re thinking of a simple Interior or Ocean View, or going grand with a Balcony or Suite — you’ll find yours a well equipped to help you wind down the day. Whether it’s day or night, all staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for complimentary room service.
An interior stateroom most affordable way to experience Norwegian Bliss, without cutting even a single corner in the comfort department. With an Interior stateroom you’ll get a full private bathroom, complimentary 24-hour room service, your choice of bed size and layout (2 twin beds or 1 king) all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
Balcony staterooms are proof that while it’s great to be on a cruise vacation. Being able to walk out onto your balcony whenever you want to feel the sea breeze is definitely something you would want to experience. And any time you’re in your Balcony stateroom aboard Norwegian, you’re just steps away from the outdoors by way of your private open-air oasis. Designed for kicking back al fresco, you’re in for some amazing ocean views… views so stunning you’ll just have to feel ‘em to believe ‘em. The balcony stateroom is also allows you to chose your configuration.
Reserve Your Trip Today
$1,339 per person
based on double occupancy
$1,809 per person
based on double occupancy
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Service charges or gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to Los Angeles, California
- Transportation from airport to cruise port
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Email [email protected] for travel insurance options.
- Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- Please contact us for details on accommodations with more than 2 person per cabin.
- Each person in a room will have his or her own bed. Couples will have one king bed.
On this sailing, the group will have the Open Bar beverage package. For more details contact us at [email protected]
Excursions listed are subject to change due to availability, weather conditions, and schedule changes.
- Traveling on a Norwegian cruise requires a valid U.S. passport book.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select a payment plan option.
- If you choose a payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- We strongly suggest to find a flight to get you into Los Angeles no later than 11AM. You should arrive to the cruise port and ship no later than 1PM. No exceptions! We highly recommend arriving in the Los Angeles a day early to prevent any issues with missed or delayed flights.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via email.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Let Me Plan It of all email address changes.
- Only Inside and Balcony Cabins are available for group booking. If you would like an Studio or Oceanview Cabin or Suite, please send an email to [email protected] and be prepared to make a $250 per person deposit (deposit fee can change).
Terms & Policies
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- $280 of the trip cost is non-refundable 30 days after the trip has been booked, the remaining amount of the balance paid will be refunded based on vendor policy.
- A valid passport is recommended but you can also cruise with a certified birth certificate and driver's license.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments.
- There is a $50 cancellation fee.
- You are responsible to keep Let Me Plan It informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.