February 22 - 26, 2020
New Orleans, Louisiana
February 22 - 26, 2020
New Orleans, Louisiana
Picture yourself in New Orleans while Mardi Gras is happening with your best friends and loved ones. Having a good time watching the Mardi Gras parade, all the Southern Food, and cocktails.
Leaving all the stress of everyday life behind.
There’s no other place like New Orleans to experience the true Mardi Gras party.
Visit a city with beautiful views and a lot of opportunities for partying that will make you want to come back again and again.
Skip the small Mardi Gras gathering in your hometown and experience
Mardi Gras at a whole new level in New Orleans.
Need help planning and organizing your trip to Mardi Gras?
Full Package Includes
- 4 night stay at the Monteleone Hotel
- Grayline City Tour
- Dinner Jazz Cruise on the Natchez Paddle-wheeler
- Jazz Brunch at Court of Two Sisters
- Ghost or Cemetery Tour (optional)
- Let Me Plan It Swag Bag
- Transportation to Events
- Mardi Gras Balcony Party Lundi Gras (includes open bar and Cajun Buffet)*
- Let Me Plan It host on-site
It’s been said that the French Quarter begins in the lobby of Hotel Monteleone. This venerable New Orleans hotel sits majestically at the foot of Royal Street and offers valet parking with two garages. Our guests have the best point of departure for all things New Orleans.Step outside this historic French Quarter hotel to discover shop after shop of fabulous European antiques, estate jewelry, oriental rugs, and art and antiquities from around the world. Quaint New Orleans restaurants and specialty shops line the French Quarter streets. Enjoy New Orleans tourist attractions just steps from our New Orleans hotel, including Jackson Square, Bourbon Street, the French Market, and the Riverwalk, where you can watch the steamboats along the Mississippi River.
All rooms offer the following amenities:
- Keurig Coffee Brewer
- In-Room Safe
- High-Speed Internet Access (additional fees may apply)
- Large High-Definition LCD Television
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Plush Robes
- iHome alarm clock devices suitable for charging iPad, iPhone and iPod
- Marble and Granite Bathrooms
Reserve Your Trip Today
LAND ONLY PRICE PACKAGE (Per Person)
$200 per person deposit
$500 per person due 9/22/19
Payment balance due in full by 12/15/2019
About the Mardi Gras Parades: A Krewe is an organization that puts on a parade or festive ball during Carnival Season. The parades actually start two weeks before “Fat Tuesday.” Although parade schedules may change, these last four days of the Mardi Gras celebration have the biggest and best Krewes, including Super Krewes of Endymion, Bacchus and Orpheus. Here is a tentative schedule for some of the parades: Saturday: Endymion, Iris & Tucks; Sunday: Bacchus, Okeanos & Thoth; Monday: Orpheus & Proteus; Fat Tuesday: Crescent City, Rex & Zulu.
*Maybe substituted for a similar balcony party of equal value
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Meals except for those included
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to New Orleans, Louisiana
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Email [email protected] for travel insurance options.
- Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- All passengers must be at least 18 years of age at time of travel.
- When making your reservations, you will have 3 payment options. 1: Pay in full at the time of registration 2: Pay the specific amounts by the listed deadlines 3: Sign up for a monthly payment plan.
- If you choose a payment plan, you will receive notices when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel confirmations, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 14 days or earlier prior to travel. A hardcopy of your travel documents will be mailed out 14 days before trip departure.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Let Me Plan It of all email address changes.
- Travelers attending the balcony party must be at least 21 years of age. If you are underage the cost of the balcony party will be deducted from your trip package total.
Terms & Policies
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport or driver's License/State ID.
- The $200 deposit is non-refundable. In addition to the non-refundable deposit, an additional $185 of the trip cost is non-refundable 30 days after the trip has been booked, the remaining amount of the balance paid will be refunded based on vendor policy.
- A valid government identification will be needed for some of the scheduled events.
- There is a $50 per person cancellation fee
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments.
- You are responsible to keep Let Me Plan It informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.