Another birthday, another trip around the sun—this calls for a celebration!
You’ve spent your birthdays braving the bar crawls, acting shocked at your own surprise parties, and even refusing to leave the comfort of your couch, but when was the last time you booked a birthday getaway?
Start your year off right Leos and Virgos with a August birthday trip to remember.
A girl’s birthday cruise to the Bahamas? Yes, please!
Get ready for sandy toes, mojitos, and sun kissed skin.
Join the party at the liveliest nightspots on the ship. Have a dance party in Bliss Ultra Lounge & Night Club, or settle into a comfy lounge chair with a whiskey in hand at Maltings Beer & Whiskey Bar. Looking for a more casual evening? O’Sheehan’s is your spot – and it is open 24 hours a day.
Let’s explore at the Orlando port and visit Disney Springs—a truly amazing place featuring an eclectic mix of unique boutiques, one-of-a-kind eateries and jaw-dropping entertainment that will have you wondering where the day went. Wander through vibrant walkways and uncover fashionable finds inside more than 50 brand name and Disney themed shops, boutiques and kiosks. Embrace this fun-filled escape while you savor a variety of culinary delights among a collection of waterside cafes, world-class restaurants and quick-service counters. We will enjoy around 3.5 hours onsite.
There’s so much for you to explore— this is a Disney experience to remember. All aboard the birthday ship! Making stops in Orlando, Great Stirrup Cay, and Nassau!
7 NIGHT CARIBBEAN CRUISE ITINERARY
- Saturday, July 4: New York City, New York
- Sunday, July 5: Fun Day at Sea
- Monday, July 6: Port Canaveral (Orlando), Florida
- Tuesday, July 7: Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas
- Wednesday, July 8: Nassau, Bahamas
- Thursday, July 9: Fun Day at Sea
- Friday, July 10: Fun Day at Sea
- Saturday, July 11: New York City, New York
Full Package Includes:
- 7 Nights aboard Norwegian Pearl Cruise Ship
- Accommodations in the cabin of your choice below
- Broadway style entertainment, shows and comedy clubs
- Themed Birthday Celebration
- Game Day @ Sea
- All White Party
- Transfer to Disney Springs
- Fire & Ice Formal Night Dinner
- Let Me Plan It Swag Bag
- Onboard Casino
- Unlimited Beverage Package
- All meals (excluding speciality dining) and non-carbonated drinks
- Access to multiple bars and lounges
- Activities include: Aqua park, casino, kids club, teen club, fitness center, and more
- All taxes and port charges
- and More!!
On a Norwegian cruise, your stateroom is your place to relax and recover from your day. When the day is done, once you’ve had your fill of fun, you’ll head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night. No matter which kind of room you choose — whether you’re thinking of a simple Interior or Ocean View, or going grand with a Balcony or Suite — you’ll find yours a well equipped to help you wind down the day. Whether it’s day or night, all staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for complimentary room service.
An interior stateroom most affordable way to experience Norwegian Pearl, without cutting even a single corner in the comfort department. With an Interior stateroom you’ll get a full private bathroom, complimentary 24-hour room service, your choice of bed size and layout (2 twin beds or 1 king) all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
Oceanview StateroomsAn oceanview stateroom is the most affordable way to experience a sea view from your stateroom. As with an interior stateroom, you’ll get a full private bathroom, complimentary 24-hour room service, your choice of bed size and layout (2 twin beds or 1 king) all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
Reserve Your Trip Today
$1721 per person
based on double occupancy
OCEAN VIEW STATEROOMS
$2001 per person
based on double occupancy
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Service charges of $14.99 to $20.50 per person, per day. Service charges can be prepaid. Email [email protected] to add prepaid charges to your trip.
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to New York, New York
- Excursions (except for those included in package)
- Transportation to cruise port
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Email [email protected] for travel insurance options.
- Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- Each person in a room will have his or her own bed. Couples will have one king bed.
On this sailing, the group will have upgraded amenities to include a beverage package. The Beverage Package will include unlimited open bar for drinks under $15.
- Traveling on a Norwegian cruise requires a valid driver’s license and certified birth certificate or a valid U.S. passport. We strongly recommend traveling with a valid passport.
- When making your reservations, you will have 3 payment options.
1. Pay in full at the time of registration 2. Pay the specific amounts by the
listed deadlines 3. Sign up for a monthly payment plan.
- If you choose a payment plan, you will receive notices when your payment is due.
- Please note you should begin looking for flights 9 months before event. Let Me Plan It can assist you with purchasing your flights, email us at [email protected].
- We strongly suggest to find a flight to get you into Seattle no later than 11AM. You should arrive to the cruise port and ship no later than 1PM. No exceptions! We highly recommend arriving in the Seattle a day early to prevent any issues with missed or delayed flights.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final
payment due date, travel confirmations, itineraries and travel instructions
will be sent via email 21 days or earlier prior to travel. A hardcopy of your
travel documents will be mailed out 14 days before trip departure.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Let Me Plan It of all email address changes.
- Men are welcome.
- Only Inside and Balcony Cabins are available for group booking. If you would like an Oceanview Cabin or Suite, please send an email to [email protected] and be prepared to make a $250 per person deposit (deposit fee can change).
Terms & Policies
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- $165 of the trip cost is non-refundable 30 days after the trip has been book, the remaining amount of the balance paid will be refunded based on vendor policy.
- A valid passport is recommended but you can also cruise with a certified birth certificate.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments.
- There is a $50 per person cancellation fee
- You are responsible to keep Let Me Plan It informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.