Japan is one of the greatest countries in the world. From its revered cuisine to its rich historical architecture, truly there’s something for every taste in Japan. Fashion, Arts, coffee, and festivals are available all over Japan. With the Summer Olympics fast approaching, this is the best time to see all that Japan has to offer before the crowds arrive.
Our tour starts in the great city of Tokyo which is THE largest metropolis in the world and it is home to over 36 million people spread over 3 prefectures. Imagine passing through Shibuya Crossing, being surrounded by tall buildings and modern architecture, shopping in the Harajuku district – famous for its alternative street fashion. Tokyo is truly a crib of two extremes with temples surrounded by urbanization and perfectly manicured gardens, while one of the most modern transportation systems wraps around them.
Tokyo has the most top-rated restaurants in the world. It is home to over 14 three-star Michelin restaurants. So, it’s truly an understatement when we say, Tokyo takes its food seriously!
Experience everything Japan has to offer in just 9 days. There’s so much more to see, so much more to experience, don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
9 NIGHT JAPAN CRUISE ITINERARY
- Sunday, July 6: Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan
- Monday, July 7: Mount Fuji (Shimizu), Japan
- Tuesday, July 8: Nagoya
- Wednesday, July 9: Kyoto (Osaka), Japan
- Thursday, July 10: Kyoto (Osaka), Japan
- Friday, July 11: Beppu
- Saturday, July 12: Nakasaki (Sasebo), Japan & Cruise Kanmon Strait
- Sunday, July 13: Busan & Cruise Kanmon Strait
- Monday, July 14: Fun Day at Sea
- Tuesday, July 15: Tokyo (Yokohama), Japan
Full Package Includes:
- 9 Nights aboard Norwegian Spirit Cruise Ship
- Accommodations in Ocean view cabin
- Broadway style entertainment, shows and comedy clubs
- All White Hot Party
- Welcome Event
- Late Night Cocktails & Conversations
- Let Me Plan It Swag Bag
- Let Me Plan It Host On-site
- Highlights of Kyoto Excursion
- Mt. Fuji Views, Tea Ceremony & Art Museum Excursion
- All meals (excluding speciality dining) and non-carbonated drinks
- Access to 8 bars and lounges
- Activities include: Aqua park, casino, kids club, teen club, mini golf, fitness center, ropes course, go kart track and more
- All taxes and port charges
On a Norwegian cruise, your stateroom is your place to relax and recover from your day. When the day is done, once you’ve had your fill of fun, you’ll head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night. No matter which kind of room you choose — whether you’re thinking of a simple Interior or Ocean View, or going grand with a Balcony or Suite — you’ll find yours a well equipped to help you wind down the day. Whether it’s day or night, all staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for complimentary room service.
An oceanview stateroom is the most affordable way to experience a sea view from your stateroom. As with an interior stateroom, you’ll get a full private bathroom, complimentary 24-hour room service, your choice of bed size and layout (2 twin beds or 1 king) all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
Optional Pre-Cruise Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi service
- Complimentary water bottle
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Shower gel
- Toothbrush, Razor, Shower cap, Comb
- Japanese nightwear (YUKATA)
- Japanese Tea
- Mini bar
- TV (CNN, BBC, CCTV(Chinese), KNTV(Korean), Discovery, Fox, Cartoon Network, MTV, Movie Channel)
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Cotton sets
- In-room safe
Reserve Your Trip Today
OCEAN VIEW STATEROOMS
$2843 per person
based on double occupancy
OCEAN VIEW STATEROOMS + 2 NIGHT PRE-CRUISE
$3198 per person
based on double occupancy
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Service charges of $14.99 per person, per day. Email [email protected] to add prepaid charges to your trip.
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Excursions except for those included above
- Transportation from airport to cruise port
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Email [email protected] for travel insurance options.
- Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- Triple occupancy = three persons to a room
- Quad occupancy = four persons to a room
- Each person in a room will have his or her own bed. Couples will have one king bed.
- Traveling on a Norwegian cruise requires a valid driver’s license and certified birth certificate or a valid U.S. passport. We strongly recommend traveling with a valid passport.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select a payment plan option.
- If you choose monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via email.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Let Me Plan It of all email address changes.
- Only Ocean view Cabins are available for group booking. If you would like an Inside Cabin, Balcony Cabin or Suites, please send an email to [email protected] and be prepared to make a $250 per person deposit (deposit fee can change).
Terms & Policies
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- $450 of the trip cost is non-refundable 30 days after the trip has been booked, the remaining amount of the balance paid will be refunded based on vendor policy.
- A valid passport is recommended but you can also cruise with a certified birth certificate.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments.
- You are responsible to keep Let Me Plan It informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.