Another birthday, another trip
around the sun—this calls for a celebration!
You’ve spent your birthdays braving the bar crawls, acting shocked at your own surprise parties, and even refusing to leave the comfort of your couch, but when was the last time you booked a birthday getaway?
Start your year off right January Capricorns and Aquarius with a birthday trip to remember. Enjoy the sights and tastes of New Orleans before setting sail for the beautiful beaches, delicious food, and fun excursions in Mexico (Cozumel), Cayman Islands (George Town), and Jamaica (Ocho Rios)!
Carnival Horizon goes big with the two-screen Carnival Multiplex, which brings together one theater packed with huge IMAX action and one with 3D visuals, incredible motion effects and more! This ship keeps things flowing with an onboard waterpark that splashes you more than a little, with a little help from the wacky characters everybody loves. Go for a bike ride way, way above it all at SkyRide®. The Punchliner Comedy Club and Playlist Productions are just two of your top entertainment picks, while Lip Sync Battle™: Carnival is your chance to take all the talent you packed before you left home... and show it off, up on stage.
6 DAY WESTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE ITINERARY
- Sunday, January 17: Miami, Florida
- Monday, January 18: Fun Day at Sea
- Tuesday, January 19: Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Wednesday, January 20: George Town, Grand Cayman
- Thursday, January 21: Cozumel, Mexico
- Friday, January 22: Fun Day at Sea
- Saturday, January 23: Miami, Florida
Full Package Includes:
- 6 Nights aboard Carnival Horizon Cruise Ship
- Accommodations in the cabin of your choice below
- Broadway style entertainment, shows and comedy clubs
- Dunn's River Fall & Beach Escape Excursion
- Lip Sync @ Sea
- Breakfast @ Tiffany's Themed Breakfast
- Birthday Celebration Dinner
- Let Me Plan It Birthday Swag Bag
- Custom Digital Invitation
- Onboard Casino
- All meals (excluding speciality dining) and non-carbonated drinks
- Access to multiple bars and lounges
- Activities include: Aqua park, casino, kids club, teen club, fitness center, and more
- All taxes and port charges
- and More!!
Dunn's River Fall & Beach Escape Excursion
The famous Dunns River Falls is a "must-do" activity when visiting Jamaica and is considered one of the country's national treasures. Upon arrival, you'll hear the gush of water as you approach a long set of stairs, which will take you to the bottom of the Falls. From there, you'll begin the upward climb of over 600 feet to the top. Join hands with your fellow climbers as your local guide shows you the best route over the rocks. For those who do not want to climb the falls, there are adjacent stairs where you can watch the action and enjoy the splendor of this natural wonder.
Once at the beach you can either make a mad dash into Jamaica's inviting waters or kick your feet up on your personal lounge chair. With palm trees behind you, blue waters in front of you and sand under your feet this day at the beach will certainly meet you in your daydreams back home. After our time at the beach we will head to Scotchies Restaurant for a classic Jamaican meal. The famous Jamaican jerk chicken will leave your taste buds and stomach satisfied as your beautiful surroundings allow you to subconsciously savor your food a little bit longer. The perfect day in Jamdown!
On a Carnival cruise, your stateroom is your place to relax and recover from your day. When the day is done, once you’ve had your fill of fun, you’ll head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night. No matter which kind of room you choose — whether you’re thinking of a simple Interior or Ocean View, or going grand with a Balcony or Suite — you’ll find yours a well equipped to help you wind down the day. Whether it’s day or night, all staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for complimentary room service.
An interior stateroom most affordable way to experience Carnival Horizon, without cutting even a single corner in the comfort department. With an Interior stateroom you’ll get a full private bathroom, complimentary 24-hour room service, your choice of bed size and layout (2 twin beds or 1 king) all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
Oceanview StateroomsAn oceanview stateroom is the most affordable way to experience a sea view from your stateroom. As with an interior stateroom, you’ll get a full private bathroom, complimentary 24-hour room service, your choice of bed size and layout (2 twin beds or 1 king) all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
Balcony staterooms are proof that while it’s great to be on a cruise vacation. Being able to walk out onto your balcony whenever you want to feel the sea breeze
is definitely something you would want to experience. And any time you’re in your Balcony stateroom aboard Carnival, you’re just steps away from the outdoors by way of your private open-air oasis. Designed for kicking back al fresco, you’re in for some amazing ocean views… views so stunning you’ll just have to feel ‘em to believe ‘em. The balcony stateroom is also allows you to chose your configuration.
Reserve Your Trip Today
$1047.64 per person
based on double occupancy
OCEAN VIEW STATEROOMS
$1132.40 per person
based on double occupancy
$1267.40 per person
based on double occupancy
$50 per person deposit (if booked by 3/15/2020)
2nd payment: $300 per person due 8/15/2020
Payment balance due in full by 10/2/2020
Questions? Contact Timeka at [email protected] or call 224-848-6006
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities or Service charges
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to Miami, Florida
- Excursions (except for those included in package)
- Transportation from airport to cruise port
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Email [email protected] for travel insurance options.
- Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- Each person in a room will have his or her own bed. Couples will have one king bed.
Excursions listed are subject to change due to availability, weather conditions, and schedule changes.
- When making your reservations, you will have 3 payment options. 1. Pay in full at the time of registration 2. Pay the specific amounts by the listed deadlines 3. Sign up for a monthly payment plan.
- If you choose monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- We strongly suggest to find a flight to get you into Miami no later than 11AM. You should arrive to the cruise port and ship no later than 1PM. No exceptions! We highly recommend arriving in the Miami a day early to prevent any issues with missed or delayed flights.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final
payment due date, travel confirmations, itineraries and travel instructions
will be sent via email 21 days or earlier prior to travel. A hardcopy of your
travel documents will be mailed out 14 days before trip departure.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Let Me Plan It of all email address changes.
- Only Inside, Oceanview and Balcony Cabins are available for group booking. If you would like an Suite, please send an email to [email protected] and be prepared to make a $250 per person deposit (deposit fee can change).
Terms & Policies
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Reservations MUST be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- $250 of the trip cost is non-refundable 30 days after the trip has been book, the remaining amount of the balance paid will be refunded based on vendor policy.
- A valid passport is recommended but you can also cruise with a certified birth certificate.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments.
- There is a $50 per person cancellation fee
- You are responsible to keep Let Me Plan It informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.