Jamaica Getaway 2019
October 25 - 28, 2019
October 25 - 28, 2019
JUST FOR ADULTS. Leave your worries behind and head to exquisite Negril,
Jamaica. The clear waters, laid back atmosphere and nightlife are as fine as
the sand. If you want to play outside all day, you can snorkel and
dive and play tennis… the possibilities are endless. Stay serene at a luxurious
spa or dance the night away at a disco. There’s so much to do—and so much time
to do nothing at all if that’s what you want. No matter what you choose, this
will definitely be a weekend to remember.
There’s something for every kind of traveler in Jamaica. Visitors and locals enjoy an unforgettable sunset every day at Rick’s Café. If you are the more adventurous type, you can try jumping from their cliff into the beautiful blue waters below.
Bask in luxury and beauty at one of the top five-star luxury resorts on Jamaica’s world-famous Seven Mile Beach, one of the best in the world. Located near Negril on the island’s western coast, this is a pristine paradise featuring dramatic sunsets and tranquil waters, and where couples, families and friends can reconnect beneath brilliant blue skies and tropical sunshine.
- All Inclusive 24 hours
- Free WiFi throughout hotel
- Swimming pools and sun terraces
- Main and theme restaurants
- Fitness center
- Fitness classes
- Cooking classes
- Free international calls
Full Package Includes
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights at Azul Beach Resort Negril, an all adult, all inclusive
- All Gourmet Meals and Gourmet Bites
- All drinks including alcoholic beverages
- Free WiFi
- All red party
- Welcome Meet & Greet
- Let Me Plan It Gift Bag
- Rick's Cafe Experience Excursion
- Shared Roundtrip Airport Transfers
- All taxes and gratuities
Ocean View Deluxe Suite
All rooms offer the following amenities:
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Rainfall shower
- 24 hour room service
- Deluxe robe
- Oversized terrace
Reserve Your Trip Today
LAND ONLY PRICE PACKAGE
$100 per person deposit by 4/30/2019
Payment balance due in full by 8/14/2019
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Gratuities for Drivers
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Email [email protected] for travel insurance options.
- Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- Traveling to Jamaica requires valid U.S. passport or passport card.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select a payment plan option.
- If you choose a payment plan, you will receive notices when your payment is due.
- Please note you should begin looking for flights 9 months before event. Let Me Plan It can assist you with purchasing your flights, email us at [email protected].
- We strongly suggest to find a flight to get you Montego Bay no later than 3 PM to enjoy the most out of your first day.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via email.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Let Me Plan It of all email address changes.
Terms & Policies
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- A valid passport or passport card is required.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments.
- You are responsible to keep Let Me Plan It informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.