Girls Greece Getaway
October 18, 2020 - October 25, 2020
October 18, 2020 - October 25, 2020
Greece is known for its exciting culture, friendly people, ancient ruins, gorgeous views and so much more!
And guess what?
It is waiting for you to visit and have the time of your life!
Are you ready for the ultimate girls trip?
Leave all your stress and worries behind at home and work….
It’s time for you to unwind for a few days with your family and friends at one of the most amazing destinations in the world.
From top to bottom and from bow to stern, Norwegian Dawn has
enough onboard activities to fill every minute of your cruise. Indulge in a
refreshing swim, cocktail or ice cream treat at The Oasis Pool. Wanna get
lucky? Bet it all at our award-winning Casinos at Sea®. And when all is said
and done, enjoy a pamper session at Mandara Spa. With so much to do, we’ll always
have you coming back for more.
Serving a wide variety of culinary delights to please every palate, our complimentary dining options include two main dining rooms, a help-yourself buffet and a variety of casual cafés, grills and on-the-go choices. Plus, our Main Dining Rooms offer a menu that changes daily, Chef's Signature Dishes and carefully selected wine recommendations, guaranteeing a different culinary adventure with every visit.
7 NIGHT GREEK CRUISE ITINERARY
Sunday, October 18 - Sunday, October 25, 2020:
- Sunday: Venice, Italy
- Monday: Kotor, Montenegro
- Tuesday: Corfu, Greece
- Wednesday:Santorini, Greece
- Thursday: Mykonos, Greece
- Friday: Argostoli & Kefalonia, Greece
- Saturday: Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Sunday: Venice, Italy
Full Package Includes
- 7 Night aboard Norwegian Dawn Cruise Ship - Ocean View Cabin
- All meals (excluding specialty dining) and non-carbonated drinks
- Unlimited Drink Package onboard Norwegian Dawn (service charges not included)
- 50 Shades of Blue Meet and Greet Cocktail Party/Dinner
- Professional Group Photo Shoot
- Greek Goddess (Theme) Elegant Night Dinner
- All White Party
- Greek Style Celebration Excursion (Santorini Island)
- Mykonos Taste & Wine Vineyards Excursion (Mykonos)
- Let Me Plan It host on-site
- All taxes and port charges & More!!
On a Norwegian cruise, your stateroom is your place to relax and recover from your day. When the day is done, once you’ve had your fill of fun, you’ll head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night. No matter which kind of room you choose — whether you’re thinking of a simple Interior or Ocean View, or going grand with a Balcony or Suite — you’ll find yours a well equipped to help you wind down the day. Whether it’s day or night, all staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for complimentary room service.
Oceanview StateroomsAn oceanview stateroom is the most affordable way to experience a sea view from your stateroom. As with an interior stateroom, you’ll get a full private bathroom, complimentary 24-hour room service, your choice of bed size and layout (2 twin beds or 1 king) all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
Reserve Your Trip Today
OCEAN VIEW STATEROOMS
$2900 per person
based on double occupancy
$50 per person deposit
$250 per person payment due by 2/15/2020
Payment balance due in full by 6/15/2020
Join us on this Greek Getaway! Contact us at Timeka@letmeplanit.net or (224) 848-6006 to book your next adventure.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Service charges of $14.95 to $20.50 per person, per day. Service charges can be prepaid. Email [email protected] to add prepaid charges to your trip.
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Excursions (except those listed above)
- Transportation to New York City
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Email [email protected] for travel insurance options.
- Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- The Beverage Package will include unlimited open bar.
- A valid passport book is required for this tour. Your passport should not expire before April 2021.
- When making your reservations, you will have 3 payment options. 1: Pay in full at time of registration. 2: Pay the specific amounts listed above by deadlines. 3: Sign up for a monthly payment plan.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via email.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan option, you will receive notices when your payment is due.
- Full payment is required no later than your final payment due date. Travel confirmations, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 21 days or earlier prior to travel. A hardcopy of your travel document will be mailed out 14 days before trip departure.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Let Me Plan It of all email address changes.
- Only Ocean View Cabins are available for group booking. If you would like an Inside, Balcony Cabin or Suite, please send an email to [email protected] and be prepared to make a $250 per person deposit (deposit fee can change).
Terms & Policies
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- $250 of the trip cost is non-refundable 30 days after the trip has been book, the remaining amount of the balance paid will be refunded based on vendor policy.
- A valid passport book is required.
- There is a $50 per person cancellation fee.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments.
- You are responsible to keep Let Me Plan It informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.