Everything the sunlight touches on the Norwegian Sky has been doused with an extra dose of fun. There’s plenty to find atop this ship, where you can spend your days being kissed by the warm rays of the sun and your nights spent dancing the night away. Bring your girlfriends, sisters, aunts, and mother on this fabulous long weekend of bonding and relaxing in the Caribbean. This 3 night all-inclusive cruise to the Bahamas will be something you crew talks about for a long time to come.
Discover the best Norwegian has to offer onboard the Norwegian Sky. Along the way, experience the excitement of the city at sea, from the fresh, bold flavors of Il Adagio to spectacular musical performances. It’s a whole new world of cruising - one you will never forget.
3 Night BAHAMAS CRUISE ITINERARY
- Friday, August 16: Miami, Florida
- Saturday, August 17: Nassau, Bahamas
- Sunday, August 18: Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas
- Monday, August 19: Miami, Florida
Full Package Includes:
- 3 Nights aboard Norwegian Sky Cruise Ship
- Accommodations in the cabin of your choice below
- Broadway style entertainment, shows and comedy clubs
- Open Bar: A variety of premium spirits, cocktails, wines by the glass, bottled or draft beer as well as non-alcoholic beer up to $15 are all available
- 100 Minute Wi-Fi Internet Package
- Let Me Plan It Gift
- All meals (excluding speciality dining)
- Access to bars and lounges
- Activities include: Aqua park, casino, kids club, teen club, golf driving net, fitness center, and more
- All taxes and port charges
On a Norwegian cruise, your stateroom is your place to relax and recover from your day. When the day is done, once you’ve had your fill of fun, you’ll head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night. No matter which kind of room you choose — whether you’re thinking of a simple Interior or Ocean View, or going grand with a Balcony or Suite — you’ll find yours a well equipped to help you wind down the day. Whether it’s day or night, all staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for complimentary room service.
An interior stateroom most affordable way to experience a cruise, without cutting even a single corner in the comfort department. With an Interior stateroom you’ll get a full private bathroom, complimentary 24-hour room service, your choice of bed size and layout (2 twin beds or 1 king) all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
An oceanview stateroom is the most affordable way to experience a sea view from your stateroom. As with an interior stateroom, you’ll get a full private bathroom, complimentary 24-hour room service, your choice of bed size and layout (2 twin beds or 1 king) all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
Reserve Your Trip Today
$643 per person
based on double occupancy
$703 per person
based on double occupancy
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Service charges of $19.99 per person, per day (different service charges in The Haven and Suites) excludes guests 2 and under. Service charges can be prepaid. Email [email protected] to add prepaid charges to your trip.
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to Miami, Florida
- Transportation from airport to cruise port
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Email [email protected] for travel insurance options.
- Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- Triple occupancy = three persons to a room
- Quad occupancy = four persons to a room
- Each person in a room will have his or her own bed. Couples will have one king bed.
- Traveling on a Norwegian cruise requires a valid driver’s license and certified birth certificate or a valid U.S. passport. We strongly recommend traveling with a valid passport.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select a payment plan option.
- If you choose monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Please note you should begin looking for flights 9 months before event. Let Me Plan It can assist you with purchasing your flights, email us at [email protected].
- We strongly suggest to find a flight to get you into Miami no later than 11AM. You should arrive to the cruise port and ship no later than 2PM. No exceptions! We highly recommend arriving in the New York a day early to prevent any issues with missed or delayed flights.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via email.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Let Me Plan It of all email address changes.
- Only Inside and Oceanview Cabins are available for group booking. If you would like a Suite, please send an email to [email protected] and be prepared to make a $250 per person deposit (deposit fee can change).
Terms & Policies
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- A valid passport is recommended but you can also cruise with a certified birth certificate.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments.
- You are responsible to keep Let Me Plan It informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.