Escape the cold weather and find your happy place on board the Norwegian Joy sailing to the Mexican Riviera from Los Angeles. What could a quick getaway with lots of sun, beautiful sunsets, relaxing by the pool with your cocktail in hand, do for you? Allow you to regroup? Allow for some well-deserved fun in the sun? Our Norwegian Girl’s Baja Getaway has all the bells and whistles to ensure that your five-day getaway gives you all the opportunity to relax, have fun and enjoy yourself.
Take advantage of this getaway to drink, dine at fabulous restaurants, sip a poolside smoothie, take in a playlist production, enjoy the onboard amenities that the Norwegian Cruise Lines have to offer. Plus, get to experience each port by offboarding, shopping, sightseeing, and much more! Enjoy vacation experiences that will delight your senses and calm your soul on Norwegian Joy.
5 NIGHT MEXICAN RIVIERA CRUISE ITINERARY
- Sunday, January 12: Los Angeles
- Monday, January 13: Fun Day at Sea
- Tuesday, January 14: Cabo San Lucas
- Wednesday, January 15: Fun Day at Sea
- Thursday, January 16: Ensenada
- Friday, January 17: Los Angeles
Full Package Includes:
- 5 Nights aboard Norwegian Joy Cruise Ship
- Accommodations in the cabin of your choice below
- Broadway style entertainment, shows and comedy clubs
- Sunset Sail & Cocktails Yacht Excursion
- Let Me Plan It Swag bag
- All meals (excluding speciality dining) and non-carbonated drinks
- Access to multiple bars and lounges
- Activities include: Aqua park, casino, kids club, teen club, fitness center, and more
- All taxes and port charges
On a Norwegian cruise, your stateroom is your place to relax and recover from your day. When the day is done, once you’ve had your fill of fun, you’ll head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night. No matter which kind of room you choose — whether you’re thinking of a simple Interior or Ocean View, or going grand with a Balcony or Suite — you’ll find yours a well equipped to help you wind down the day. Whether it’s day or night, all staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for complimentary room service.
An interior stateroom most affordable way to experience Norwegian Joy, without cutting even a single corner in the comfort department. With an Interior stateroom you’ll get a full private bathroom, complimentary 24-hour room service, your choice of bed size and layout (2 twin beds or 1 king) all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
Balcony staterooms are proof that while it’s great to be on a cruise vacation. Being able to walk out onto your balcony whenever you want to feel the sea breeze
is definitely something you would want to experience. And any time you’re in your Balcony stateroom aboard Norwegian, you’re just steps away from the outdoors by way of your private open-air oasis. Designed for kicking back al fresco, you’re in for some amazing ocean views… views so stunning you’ll just have to feel ‘em to believe ‘em. The balcony stateroom is also allows you to chose your configuration.
Reserve Your Trip Today
$974 per person
based on double occupancy
$1,274 per person
based on double occupancy
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Service charges of $14.95 per person, per day ($17.95 per person, per day in Haven & Suites) excludes guests 2 and under. Service charges can be prepaid. Email [email protected] to add prepaid charges to your trip.
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to Los Angeles, California
- Transportation from airport to cruise port
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Email [email protected] for travel insurance options.
- Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- Triple occupancy = three persons to a room
- Quad occupancy = four persons to a room
- Each person in a room will have his or her own bed. Couples will have one king bed.
- Traveling on a Norwegian cruise requires a valid driver’s license and certified birth certificate or a valid U.S. passport book. We strongly recommend traveling with a valid passport book.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select a payment plan option.
- If you choose a payment plan, you will receive notices when your payment is due.
- Please note you should begin looking for flights 9 months before event. Let Me Plan It can assist you with purchasing your flights, email us at [email protected].
- We strongly suggest to find a flight to get you into Los Angeles no later than 11AM. You should arrive to the cruise port and ship no later than 1PM. No exceptions! We highly recommend arriving in the Los Angeles a day early to prevent any issues with missed or delayed flights.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via email.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Let Me Plan It of all email address changes.
- Only Inside and Balcony Cabins are available for group booking. If you would like an Studio or Oceanview Cabin or Suite, please send an email to [email protected] and be prepared to make a $250 per person deposit (deposit fee can change).
Terms & Policies
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- $180 of the trip cost is non-refundable 30 days after the trip has been booked, the remaining amount of the balance paid will be refunded based on vendor policy.
- A valid passport is recommended but you can also cruise with a certified birth certificate and driver's license.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments.
- You are responsible to keep Let Me Plan It informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.