Another birthday, another trip around the sun—this calls for a celebration!
You’ve spent your birthdays braving the bar crawls, acting shocked at your own surprise parties, and even refusing to leave the comfort of your couch, but when was the last time you booked a birthday getaway?
Make this a birthday to remember February Aquarius and Pisces. Enjoy the sights and tastes of Miami before setting sail for the beautiful beaches, delicious food, and fun excursions in Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Thomas, and Amber Cove.
It’s no surprise Carnival Magic debuted all-new ways to have a good time onboard, and continues to prove it with the outdoor fitness-and-fun of SportSquare, featuring the world’s first ropes course at sea. This is also the ship that introduced the world to Cucina del Capitano, which serves up Italian favorites fit for a captain. Who can forget their first taste of RedFrog Pub, with its laid back, not-a-worry-to-be-found atmosphere… plus its exclusive, tasty, not-a-drop-to-be-found (on land, that is) beer, ThirstyFrog® Red.
And if you wanted to visit the original Guy’s Pig & Anchor Bar-B-Que Smokehouse… guess which ship you’d check out!
Keeping with the times, Carnival Magic features the delicious good times of Guy’s Burger Joint, Blue Iguana Cantina, Alchemy Bar and RedFrog Rum Bar. And keeping with the moves, there’s even Lip Sync Battle: Carnival, which lets you showcase yours up on stage.
Carnival Magic has a history of starting good things… and sharing them with guests.
7 NIGHT EASTERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE ITINERARY
Saturday, February 27: Miami, Florida
- Sunday, February 28: Fun Day at Sea
- Monday, March 1: Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos
- Tuesday, March 2: San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Wednesday, March 3: St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands
- Thursday, March 4: Amber Cove, Aruba
- Friday, March 5: Fun Day at Sea
- Saturday, March 6: Miami, Florida
Full Package Includes:
Full Package Includes:
7 Nights aboard Carnival Magic Cruise Ship
- Accommodations in the cabin of your choice below
- Broadway style entertainment, shows and comedy clubs
- Rum Mixology and Salsa Excursion
- A Day at the Beach with Lobster Lunch Excursion
- Breakfast @Tiffany’s Themed Breakfast
- Lip Sync Battle @ Sea
- Custom digital invitation
- Birthday Swag Bag
Birthday Celebration Dinner
- Onboard Casino
- All meals (excluding speciality dining) and non-carbonated drinks
- Access to multiple bars and lounges
- Activities include: Aqua park, casino, kids club, teen club, fitness center, and more
- All taxes and port charges
- and More!!
On a Carnival cruise, your stateroom is your place to relax and recover from your day. When the day is done, once you’ve had your fill of fun, you’ll head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night. No matter which kind of room you choose — whether you’re thinking of a simple Interior or Ocean View, or going grand with a Balcony or Suite — you’ll find yours a well equipped to help you wind down the day. Whether it’s day or night, all staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for complimentary room service.
An interior stateroom most affordable way to experience Carnival Magic, without cutting even a single corner in the comfort department. With an Interior stateroom you’ll get a full private bathroom, complimentary 24-hour room service, your choice of bed size and layout (2 twin beds or 1 king) all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
Ocean View Staterooms
An ocean view stateroom is the most affordable way to experience a sea view from your stateroom. As with an interior stateroom, you’ll get a full private bathroom, complimentary 24-hour room service, your choice of bed size and layout (2 twin beds or 1 king) all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
Balcony staterooms are proof that while it’s great to be on a cruise vacation. Being able to walk out onto your balcony whenever you want to feel the sea breeze
is definitely something you would want to experience. And any time you’re in your Balcony stateroom aboard Carnival, you’re just steps away from the outdoors by way of your private open-air oasis. Designed for kicking back al fresco, you’re in for some amazing ocean views… views so stunning you’ll just have to feel ‘em to believe ‘em. The balcony stateroom is also allows you to chose your configuration.
Reserve Your Trip Today
Reserve Your Trip Today
$1220.64 per person
based on double occupancy
OCEAN VIEW STATEROOMS
$1270.40 per person
based on double occupancy
$1565.64 per person
based on double occupancy
$50 per person deposit (if booked by 3/15/2020)
2nd payment of $300 per person due 8/15/2020
Payment balance due in full by 10/2/2020
Questions? Contact Timeka at [email protected] or call 224-848-6006
On a short Old San Juan walk get a feel for the city and be delighted by your enthusiastic bartender/tour guide who will narrate how during historical times like the Spanish American War in 1898, the famous rum drink Cuba Libre was created. Enjoy the views of this colorful ancient city. Get to know the cocktail star of Puerto Rico, the delicious Piña Colada! Learn how this world famous rum cocktail was invented here and try the original recipe.
As you arrive to the Rum Scene, begin your mixology class by creating an exciting Caribbean rum cocktail and learn how to garnish it. With your shaker or mortar get ready to make and enjoy a delicious Mojito or a historical Daiquiri. Smell and savor hints of spices, strong molasses and caramel overtones of aged rum, flavored or crystal.
Discuss and learn where each of these Puerto Rican rums are made, their differences and how to mix them. Enjoy some tasty Puerto Rican chicken or pork skewers & pair; with your drinks, and finally have your Salsa dancing instructor show you the stylish dancing moves of the culture. At the end of your tour, celebrate your day in San Juan with a shot of Puerto Rican Licorice rum, yummy!
Imagine paradise and this day might not be that far out. The crowds from your cruise ship will soon be a distant memory as you settle into this intimate beach front property. With a limited number of guests each day, we guarantee you will find this to be a quiet and calming experience.
A welcoming staff will introduce you to all of the property's amenities and when you're ready will escort you to a lounge area that is usually reserved for hotel guests only. Choose from dining either on the patio or inside - a leisurely lunch awaits!
Your taste buds will delight in a seasonal three course menu. The menu changes daily, and is prepared using only the freshest ingredients available. Beginning with homemade soup your meal will also include a salad, Caribbean rock lobster and a selection of sides. A glass of house wine is included with your meal, though a full wine selection is available for those wishing to purchase additional beverages. Your meal wouldn't be complete without dessert! Enjoy the best Turks rum cake for dessert.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
Service charges or gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to Miami, Florida
- Excursions (except for those included in package)
- Transportation from airport to cruise port
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Email [email protected] for travel insurance options.
Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- Each person in a room will have his or her own bed. Couples will have one king bed.
Excursions listed are subject to change due to availability, weather conditions, and schedule changes.
This cruise requires valid U.S. passport or a Real ID and US birth certificate. We strongly recommend traveling with a valid passport.
- When making your reservations, you will have 3 payment options. 1. Pay in full at the time of registration 2. Pay the specific amounts by the listed deadlines 3. Sign up for a monthly payment plan.
- If you choose a payment plan, you will receive notices when your payment is due.
- We strongly suggest to find a flight to get you into Miami no later than 11AM. You should arrive to the cruise port and ship no later than 1PM. No exceptions! We highly recommend arriving in Miami a day early to prevent any issues with missed or delayed flights.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel confirmations, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 21 days or earlier prior to travel. A hardcopy of your travel documents will be mailed out 14 days before trip departure.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Let Me Plan It of all email address changes.
- Men are welcome.
- Inside, Oceanview and Balcony Cabins are available for group booking. If you would like a Suite, please send an email to [email protected] and be prepared to make a $250 per person deposit (deposit fee can change).
Terms & Policies
Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- $250 of the trip cost is non-refundable 30 days after the trip has been book, the remaining amount of the balance paid will be refunded based on vendor policy.
A valid passport is recommended but you can also cruise with a certified birth certificate.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments.
- There is a $50 per person cancellation fee
- You are responsible to keep Let Me Plan It informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.