May 23, 2020 - May 30, 2020
May 23, 2020 - May 30, 2020
Mention Spain and the images that inevitably spring to mind are images of Andalusia - shadows falling across the bullring, the staccato rhythms of flamenco, the waft of orange blossoms from a Moorish garden. Join Let Me Plan It as we sail out Barcelona and discover some of Spain’s well-known secrets.
Enjoy sweeping views of the world while sailing on Crown Princess. From her nearly 900 balconies to the breathtaking three-story Atrium, you'll discover a relaxing atmosphere filled with an array of world class entertainment and dining options that will greet you each day when you return from making fascinating discoveries ashore.
7 NIGHT EUROPEAN CRUISE ITINERARY
Saturday, May 23 - Saturday, May 30, 2020:
- Saturday, May 23: Barcelona, Spain
- Sunday: Fun Day at Sea
- Monday: Gibraltar
- Tuesday: Seville, Spain
- Wednesday: Lisbon, Portugal
- Thursday: Vogo, Spain
- Friday: Fun Day at Sea
- Saturday: London, England
Full Package Includes
- 7 Night aboard the Crown Princess
- Old Hollywood Glam (Theme) Elegant Night Dinner
- Meet and Greet Cocktail Party
- Ultimate Seville Excursion
- Taste of Lisbon Excursion (optional and cost not included in package)
- All meals (excluding specialty dining) and non-carbonated drinks
- Let Me Plan It Swag Bag
- Optional Group Excursion: Taste of Lisbon Excursion (cost not included in package)
- Game Day @ Sea
- Professional Group Photo Shoot
- Let Me Plan It host on-site
- All taxes and port charge
On a NPrincess cruise, your stateroom is your place to relax and recover from your day. When the day is done, once you’ve had your fill of fun, you’ll head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night. No matter which kind of room you choose — whether you’re thinking of a simple Interior or Ocean View, or going grand with a Balcony or Suite — you’ll find yours a well equipped to help you wind down the day. Whether it’s day or night, all staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for complimentary room service.
An interior stateroom most affordable way to experience the Crown Princess, without cutting even a single corner in the comfort department. With an Interior stateroom you’ll get a full private bathroom, complimentary 24-hour room service, your choice of bed size and layout (2 twin beds or 1 king) all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
Balcony StateroomsBalcony staterooms are proof that while it’s great to be on a cruise vacation. Being able to walk out onto your balcony whenever you want to feel the sea breeze is definitely something you would want to experience. And any time you’re in your Balcony stateroom aboard the Crown Princess, you’re just steps away from the outdoors by way of your private open-air oasis. Designed for kicking back al fresco, you’re in for some amazing ocean views… views so stunning you’ll just have to feel ‘em to believe ‘em. They include two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed, a sitting area and additional bedding to accommodate one more. These staterooms feature curved walls, a unique bathroom treatment where every area is separate, including the shower and a modern vanity sink.
Reserve Your Trip Today
$2150 per person
based on double occupancy
$2755 per person
based on double occupancy
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Service charges of $14.99 to $20.50 per person, per day. Email [email protected] to add prepaid charges to your trip.
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Excursions (except for those listed as included in package)
- Transportation to Barcelona, Spain
- Transportation from London, England
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Email [email protected] for travel insurance options.
- Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- A valid passport book is required for this tour. Your passport should not expire before November 30, 2020.
- When making your reservations, you will have 3 payment options. 1: Pay in full at time of registration. 2: Pay the specific amounts listed above by deadlines. 3: Sign up for a monthly payment plan.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via email.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan option, you will receive notices when your payment is due.
- Full payment is required no later than your final payment due date. Travel confirmations, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 21 days or earlier prior to travel. A hardcopy of your travel document will be mailed out 14 days before trip departure.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Let Me Plan It of all email address changes.
- Only Balcony Cabins are available for group booking. If you would like an Studio, Inside, Oceanview Cabin or Suite, please send an email to [email protected] and be prepared to make a $250 per person deposit (deposit fee can change).
Terms & Policies
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- $250 of the trip cost is non-refundable 30 days after the trip has been book, the remaining amount of the balance paid will be refunded based on vendor policy.
- A valid passport book is required.
- There is a $50 per person cancellation fee.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments.
- You are responsible to keep Let Me Plan It informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.