Epic Mediterranean Getaway
May 10, 2020 - May 17, 2020
Your dream Mediterranean trip is here. Roam through the streets of Rome as you look for the perfect piece jewelry or Italian leather handbag. See the amazing sights that you have studied in history class like Michelangelo’s David. Savor the taste of fresh pastas and olive oil. What are waiting for? All of this and more are waiting for you!
Explore the history of the Mediterranean or just sit back and relax while you cruise across the Mediterranean Sea. Whatever you choose to do, Norwegian Epic is sure to dazzle. Onboard the Epic, you will sail to Italy (Naples, Rome and Florence/Pisa), Cannas France and Palma Majorca, Spain. The ship is loaded with amenities including a wide variety of bars, lounges, and dining options (including authentic French cuisine and the first churrascaria at sea). Plus, you’ll experience the most original entertainment at sea, including Priscilla, Queen of the Desert — The Musical. And for guests sailing with their families, choose from a whole lineup of events and activities everyone can enjoy. With our exclusive Freestyle Cruising®, you don’t have to do it all, but you can if you want to.
7 NIGHT MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE ITINERARY
Sunday, May 10 - Sunday, May 17, 2020:
- Mon: Fun Day at Sea
- Tue: Naples, Italy
- Wed: Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
- Thu: Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Italy
- Fri: Cannas, France
- Sat: Palma Majorca, Spain
- Sun: Barcelona, Spain
Full Package Includes:
Full Package Includes:
7 Night aboard Norwegian Epic Cruise Ship - Balcony Cabin
- All meals (excluding specialty dining) and non-carbonated drinks
- Unlimited Drink Package onboard Norwegian Epic (service charges not included)
- Roundtrip Transfers from airport to cruise terminal
- Florence, Italy tour and wine tasting at Tuscany Castle
- Optional Group Excursion In Rome, Italy (TBA before sailing and cost at travelers expense)
- All White Party
- Code Blue Pool Party
- Great Gatsby Cocktail Party and Dinner
- Let Me Plan It host on-site
- All taxes and port charge
On a Norwegian cruise, your stateroom is your place to relax and recover from your day. When the day is done, once you’ve had your fill of fun, you’ll head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night. No matter which kind of room you choose — whether you’re thinking of a simple Interior or Ocean View, or going grand with a Balcony or Suite — you’ll find yours a well equipped to help you wind down the day. Whether it’s day or night, all staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for complimentary room service.
Balcony staterooms are proof that while it’s great to be on a cruise vacation. Being able to walk out onto your balcony whenever you want to feel the sea breeze is definitely something you would want to experience. And any time you’re in your Balcony stateroom aboard Norwegian Epic, you’re just steps away from the outdoors by way of your private open-air oasis. Designed for kicking back al fresco, you’re in for some amazing ocean views… views so stunning you’ll just have to feel ‘em to believe ‘em. They include two lower beds that convert into a queen-size bed, a sitting area and additional bedding to accommodate one more. These staterooms feature curved walls, a unique bathroom treatment where every area is separate, including the shower and a modern vanity sink.
Reserve Your Trip Today
Reserve Your Trip Today
$2295 per person
based on double occupancy
$100 per person deposit
$265 per person payment due by 11/1/2019
Payment balance due in full by 1/7/2020
Join us on this Epic Getaway! Contact us at [email protected] or (224) 848-6006 to book your next adventure.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
Service charges of $14.99 per person, per day ($17.50 per person, per day in The Haven and Suites) excludes guests 2 and under. Service charges can be prepaid. Email [email protected] to add prepaid charges to your trip.
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to Barcelona, Spain
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Email [email protected] for travel insurance options.
Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
On this sailing, the group will have upgraded amenities to include a beverage package and dining package. The Beverage Package will include unlimited open bar. The dining package will allow you to dine at specialty restaurants on the ship.
A valid passport book is required for this tour. Your passport should not expire before November 30, 2020.
- When making your reservations, you will have 3 payment options. 1: Pay in full at time of registration. 2: Pay the specific amounts listed above by deadlines. 3: Sign up for a monthly payment plan.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via email.
- If you choose the monthly payment plan option, you will receive notices when your payment is due.
- Full payment is required no later than your final payment due date. Travel confirmations, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 21 days or earlier prior to travel. A hardcopy of your travel document will be mailed out 14 days before trip departure.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Let Me Plan It of all email address changes.
- Only Balcony Cabins are available for group booking. If you would like an Studio, Inside, Oceanview Cabin or Suite, please send an email to [email protected] and be prepared to make a $250 per person deposit (deposit fee can change).
Terms & Policies
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- $125 of the trip cost is non-refundable 30 days after the trip has been book, the remaining amount of the balance paid will be refunded based on vendor policy.
A valid passport book is required.
- There is a $50 per person cancellation fee.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments.
- You are responsible to keep Let Me Plan It informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.