Why dream about it when you can live it? Make the time to have uninterrupted, unadulterated FUN on vacation! Grab bae or your girls for an epic trip.
4 NIGHT BERMUDA CRUISE ITINERARY
- Friday, September 25: New York, New York
- Saturday, September 26: Fun Day at Sea
- Sunday, September 27: Royal Naval Dockyard, Bermuda
- Monday, September 28: Fun Day at Sea
- Tuesday, September 29: New York, New York
Full Package Includes:
- 4 Nights aboard Norwegian Encore Cruise Ship
- Accommodations in the cabin of your choice below
- Broadway style entertainment, shows and comedy clubs (Kinky Boots, The Choir of Man, Escape from the Big Top, Levity Entertainment Group and more)
- All White Hot Party
- Welcome Event
- Code Red Pool Party
- Game Day @ Sea
- All meals (excluding speciality dining) and non-carbonated drinks
- Access to 8 bars and lounges
- Activities include: Aqua park, casino, kids club, teen club, mini golf, fitness center, ropes course, go kart track and more
- All taxes and port charges
On a Norwegian cruise, your stateroom is your place to relax and recover from your day. When the day is done, once you’ve had your fill of fun, you’ll head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night. No matter which kind of room you choose — whether you’re thinking of a simple Interior or Ocean View, or going grand with a Balcony or Suite — you’ll find yours a well equipped to help you wind down the day. Whether it’s day or night, all staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for complimentary room service.
An interior stateroom most affordable way to experience Norwegian Encore, without cutting even a single corner in the comfort department. With an Interior stateroom you’ll get a full private bathroom, complimentary 24-hour room service, your choice of bed size and layout (2 twin beds or 1 king) all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
Balcony staterooms are proof that while it’s great to be on a cruise vacation. Being able to walk out onto your balcony whenever you want to feel the sea breeze is definitely something you would want to experience. And any time you’re in your Balcony stateroom aboard Norwegian Encore, you’re just steps away from the outdoors by way of your private open-air oasis. Designed for kicking back al fresco, you’re in for some amazing ocean views… views so stunning you’ll just have to feel ‘em to believe ‘em. The balcony stateroom is also allows you to chose your configuration.
Reserve Your Trip Today
$978 per person
based on double occupancy
$1178 per person
based on double occupancy
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Service charges of $14.99 per person, per day ($17.50 per person, per day in The Haven and Suites) excludes guests 2 and under. Service charges can be prepaid. Email [email protected] to add prepaid charges to your trip.
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to New York, New York
- Transportation from airport to cruise port
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Email [email protected] for travel insurance options.
- Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- Triple occupancy = three persons to a room
- Quad occupancy = four persons to a room
- Each person in a room will have his or her own bed. Couples will have one king bed.
- Traveling on a Norwegian cruise requires a valid driver’s license and certified birth certificate or a valid U.S. passport. We strongly recommend traveling with a valid passport.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select a payment plan option.
- If you choose monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
- Please note you should begin looking for flights 9 months before event. Let Me Plan It can assist you with purchasing your flights, email us at [email protected].
- We strongly suggest to find a flight to get you into JFK or LaGuardia no later than 11AM. You should arrive to the cruise port and ship no later than 2PM. No exceptions! We highly recommend arriving in the New York a day early to prevent any issues with missed or delayed flights.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel documents, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 30 days or earlier prior to travel. All documents will be sent via email.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Let Me Plan It of all email address changes.
- Only Inside and Balcony Cabins are available for group booking. If you would like an Studio Cabin, Oceanview Cabin or Suite, please send an email to [email protected] and be prepared to make a $250 per person deposit (deposit fee can change).
Terms & Policies
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- $200 of the trip cost is non-refundable 30 days after the trip has been booked, the remaining amount of the balance paid will be refunded based on vendor policy.
- A valid passport is recommended but you can also cruise with a certified birth certificate.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments.
- You are responsible to keep Let Me Plan It informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.