Another birthday, another trip around the sun—this calls for a celebration!
You’ve spent your birthdays braving the bar crawls, acting shocked at your own surprise parties, and even refusing to leave the comfort of your couch, but when was the last time you booked a birthday getaway?
Start your year off right August Leos and Virgos with a birthday trip to remember.
Dare to do and see something different this birthday.
Skip every other hot spot destination that everyone else is going on.
Alaska is waiting for you! There are so many adventures to be had there and places to see.
And you can experience seeing the ginormous glaciers first hand. How many people do you know can say that?
The best way to cruise Alaska just got better as Norwegian Joy now sails to Alaska. Find your happy place on board Norwegian Joy when she cruises year-round from the west coast to Alaska, the Mexican Riviera, and Panama Canal from Miami and Los Angeles. Enjoy a rush like no other as you race in the middle of the ocean on a thrilling two–level race track. Immerse yourself in all the wonder of a virtual world in the Galaxy Pavilion. Be pampered in luxury in our new, spacious and beautifully appointed Concierge accommodations. Explore the wilds of Alaska including pods of whales up close in untouched Icy Strait Point. Enjoy vacation experiences that will delight your senses and calm your soul on Norwegian Joy.
Serving a wide variety of culinary delights to please every palate, our complimentary dining options include two main dining rooms, a help-yourself buffet and a variety of casual cafés, grills and on-the-go choices. Plus, our Main Dining Rooms offer a menu that changes daily, Chef's Signature Dishes and carefully selected wine recommendations, guaranteeing a different culinary adventure with every visit.
7 NIGHT ALASKAN CRUISE ITINERARY
Saturday, August 22: Seattle, Washington
- Sunday, August 23: Fun Day at Sea
- Monday, August 24: Ketchikan, Alaska
- Tuesday, August 25: Juneau, Alaska & Holkham Bay Glacier
- Wednesday, August 26: Icy Strait Point
- Thursday, August 27: Fun Day at Sea
- Friday, August 28: Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Saturday, August 29: Seattle, Washington
Full Package Includes:
Full Package Includes:
7 Nights aboard Norwegian Joy Cruise Ship
- Accommodations in the cabin of your choice below
- Broadway style entertainment, shows and comedy clubs
- Denim & Diamonds Birthday Celebration
- Game Day @ Sea
- All White Party
- Tribal Dance Show & Seafood Feast
- VIctoria British Columbia Bits & Sites
- Let Me Plan It Swag Bag
- Unlimited Beverage Package
- All meals (excluding speciality dining) and non-carbonated drinks
- Access to multiple bars and lounges
- Activities include: Aqua park, casino, kids club, teen club, fitness center, and more
- All taxes and port charges
- and More!!
On a Norwegian cruise, your stateroom is your place to relax and recover from your day. When the day is done, once you’ve had your fill of fun, you’ll head back to your stateroom and settle in for the night. No matter which kind of room you choose — whether you’re thinking of a simple Interior or Ocean View, or going grand with a Balcony or Suite — you’ll find yours a well equipped to help you wind down the day. Whether it’s day or night, all staterooms have a room steward on duty, an attendant you can call for complimentary room service.
An interior stateroom most affordable way to experience Norwegian Joy, without cutting even a single corner in the comfort department. With an Interior stateroom you’ll get a full private bathroom, complimentary 24-hour room service, your choice of bed size and layout (2 twin beds or 1 king) all of which make this truly a great spot for curling up after a long day’s fun.
Balcony staterooms are proof that while it’s great to be on a cruise vacation. Being able to walk out onto your balcony whenever you want to feel the sea breeze is definitely something you would want to experience. And any time you’re in your Balcony stateroom aboard Norwegian Joy, you’re just steps away from the outdoors by way of your private open-air oasis. Designed for kicking back al fresco, you’re in for some amazing ocean views… views so stunning you’ll just have to feel ‘em to believe ‘em. The balcony stateroom is also allows you to chose your configuration.
Reserve Your Trip Today
Reserve Your Trip Today
$2443 per person
based on double occupancy
$3253 per person
based on double occupancy
$50 per person deposit
Payment balance due in full by 4/20/2020
Questions? Contact Timeka at [email protected] or call 224-848-6006
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
- Service charges of $14.99 per person, per day ($17.50 per person, per day in the Haven or Suites) excludes guests 2 and under. Service charges can be prepaid. Email [email protected] to add prepaid charges to your trip.
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Transportation to Seattle, Washington
- Excursions (except for those included in package)
- Transportation from airport to cruise port
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Trip insurance is therefore highly recommended. Email [email protected] for travel insurance options.
Single occupancy = one person to a room
- Double occupancy = two persons to a room
- Each person in a room will have his or her own bed. Couples will have one king bed.
On this sailing, the group will have upgraded amenities to include a beverage package. The Beverage Package will include unlimited open bar for drinks under $15.
Traveling on a Norwegian cruise requires a valid driver’s license and certified birth certificate or a valid U.S. passport. We strongly recommend traveling with a valid passport.
- When making your reservations, you will have 3 payment options. 1. Pay in full at the time of registration 2. Pay the specific amounts by the listed deadlines 3. Sign up for a monthly payment plan.
- If you choose a payment plan, you will receive notices when your payment is due.
- Please note you should begin looking for flights 9 months before event. Let Me Plan It can assist you with purchasing your flights, email us at [email protected].
- We strongly suggest to find a flight to get you into Seattle no later than 11AM. You should arrive to the cruise port and ship no later than 1PM. No exceptions! We highly recommend arriving in the Seattle a day early to prevent any issues with missed or delayed flights.
- Provided full payment is received no later than your final payment due date, travel confirmations, itineraries and travel instructions will be sent via email 21 days or earlier prior to travel. A hardcopy of your travel documents will be mailed out 14 days before trip departure.
- It is the guests’ responsibility to notify Let Me Plan It of all email address changes.
- Men are welcome.
- Only Inside and Balcony Cabins are available for group booking. If you would like an Oceanview Cabin or Suite, please send an email to [email protected] and be prepared to make a $250 per person deposit (deposit fee can change).
Terms & Policies
Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Reservations must be made in your full name as it appears on your passport.
- $250 of the trip cost is non-refundable 30 days after the trip has been book, the remaining amount of the balance paid will be refunded based on vendor policy.
- A valid passport is recommended but you can also cruise with a certified birth certificate.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely payments.
- There is a $50 per person cancellation fee
- You are responsible to keep Let Me Plan It informed of email address changes as this is our primary way of communication.